- PAROLE WAS DENIED AGAIN! Thanks everyone for all your help.
- We will need your help again for his Sept. 2023 parole hearing.
On Sunday November 17th, 2019 from 1:30PM - 4:30PM. We will be gathering at the Berea branch of the Cuyahoga County Library.
1. We will be offering to do video messages to the Ohio Parole Board.
2. We need a few volunteers to help make signs for upcoming meeting with the Parole Board.
3. We will be gathering a list of volunteers for peaceful gathering for our meeting with the Parole Board Member on Tuesday November 26, 2019 at 10:00AM. Location is Frank J. Lausche State Office Building. 615 W. Superior Ave.
4. You can stop by just to say hello to our family & friends. There will be Fresh Coffee & snacks.